Star Points in Clash Royale
Star Points were added to the game in the December 2018 update. The Star Points are used to obtain golden skins for your Cards, cosmetic changes. These Star Points can only be used on your maxed (level 13) cards and are a replacement for the experience not earned by leveling up cards or donating.
Supercell implemented this in compensation for the old Legendary Trophy points that players had accumulated on their profile but they were useless. Also, they gave an exclusive emote.
How to get Star Points
These are the ways of obtaining Star Points in Clash Royale nowadays:
- First, you must be level 13.
- Donate cards: Common Card gives 1 Star Point, Rare Card 10 Star Points, Epic Card 100 Star Points, and Legendary Card 1000 Star Points.
- Upgrade a card.
- Obtaining cards from Chests.
- Buying cards that you maxed out on the Clash Royale Shop. Half of the gold invested is transformed into Star Points. The ratio is 1 Star Point for each 5 Gold spent, but not for Legendary cards, which ratio is 1 Star point for each 20 Gold spent.
Star Levels and Cost
There are three Star Levels, which give you different things:
- Star Level 1: deploy effect and golden border.
- Star Level 2: cosmetic changes, golden colors.
- Star Level 3: even more cosmetic changes.
By now, there are no more Star Level cards, but Supercell promised that they will release them at some point.
Here are the Star Points required to upgrade your Star Levels:
|Star Levels||Star Points||Accumulative Star Points|
Best Star Levels skins in Clash Royale
Here I’m showing you which are the coolest star levels in the game (this is just a personal opinion):
Check more Clash Royale guides
Help us sharing!