How to record Clash Royale on PC, Android, and iOS
Do you want to record Clash Royale and upload them to an online platform? Maybe share it with your friends? Here you’ll learn how to do it.
There are several ways to record your gameplays using different programs or applications. Keep reading to see how to record Clash Royale this 2021.
How to record Clash Royale on PC (using BlueStacks)
First of all, check out the following post on how to use BlueStacks to play Clash Royale on your computer.
Now that you’ve installed BlueStacks, follow these steps to record your gameplays:
- Open BlueStacks and go to the section My Games. Open the game Clash Royale.
- Once you open the game, click on this camera that you see in the image
- If you’re using this for the first time, you’ll have to download a Screen Recorder. Click on Download now.
- After the download is completed, you’ll be able to record your gameplays by clicking again on the camera. But first, you have to set where your recordings will be ubicated.
- Go to the main page of BlueStacks and click the Settings icon on the right side.
- On Preferences, go down and select Change Path on the Media Folder section.
- Select where you want your replays to be located and then you are ready to start recording Clash Royale with BlueStacks.
How to record Clash Royale with Android
Here are some programs that you can use to record your gameplays.
1. Mobizen Screen Recorder
Here are Mobizen’s features:
- Screen capture, recording, and editing.
- Create GIFS
- Record your face while playing.
- Highlight with the drawing function.
- Create a watermark.
- It’s free!
Download it here.
2. AZ Recorder
- Screen Video Recorder with internal sound (android 10+)
- Screen Recorder with Facecam
- Game Recorder in FULL HD
- Edit your Videos
- Livestream your gameplays!
- Make screenshots and edit the images
You can download it for free here.
3. Google Play Games
- Go to the library of your “Play Games” and select Clash Royale.
- Select the Camera on the top side of your screen.
- Complete the settings and press Launch.
- Once you do this, Clash Royale will start and your face will show up in a little square, you can close it if you want. Click on that and press the record button
- If you’re done with the recording, click on the square and close your recording.
How to record Clash Royale with iPhone/iPad (iOS)
On this occasion, here are a couple of applications that can be used if you’re an iOS user:
1. Screen Recorder – Record Game
This application is not free, there’s a free 3-day trial, then $3.99 per week OR $39.99 per year.
- Record the screen in 1 tap
- Video Editor
- Reaction Cam
- Share on your social media
Download it here.
2. Record it!
Video share is limited to three minutes videos, for more you have to upgrade it to the Pro version.
- Video Facecam and add reactions
- Video Editor
- Audio Commentary
- Share it.
Pretty similar to the previous application. Download it here.
3. For all iOS Users
You need the iOS 14 version or above. Follow these steps
- Settings – Control Center – Customize Controls, tap the Green (+), and add “Screen Recording” to your Control Center.
- Open Control Center
- Tap on the Recording icon to record the iPhone screen. To record sound, press the Recording icon and turn on the Microphone below. Then tap “Start Recording”. and you’re good to go.
Check more Clash Royale guides
Help us sharing!