How to level up fast in Clash Royale
Table of Contents
Today, you’ll learn all the ways to acquire Experience in this game and the fastest ways to do it.
Ways to level up fastFirst of all, you need to know that it’s not easy to level up to the maximum level (13) if you don’t want to spend a lot of money on the game. It requires a lot of time so be patient. Said that here’s what I’d recommend you to level up your account in the quickest way possible.
1. Clan Wars IIIt’s essential to join an active clan that ALWAYS plays Clan Wars if you want to progress, get gold to level up your cards, and get more Experience Points. No matter if you don’t finish in the First place, Clan Wars give you a good amount of money each time you battle against another player. Winning a Duel is the most efficient way to get more Gold in Clan Wars as you can Win by playing only two decks, but even without Dueling, you can play special battles that also give you Gold.
2. Donate CardsBy donating a card to your teammates you’ll receive the following:
- 1 XP and 5 Gold for each Common card
- 10 XP and 50 Gold for each Rare card
- 10 XP and 500 Gold for an Epic card (only on Sundays)
3. Play Classic or Grand ChallengesThese Challenges give you Gold and Cards, which is exactly what you need in order to level up your account. I’d highly recommend playing Classic Challenges which are easier than Gran Challenges and also cost only 10 Gems to enter and these Gems can be obtained by just playing the game. Even if you don’t get so many wins, the cost will be compensated.
4. Level up your cards to level 10This is tricky because it’s recommended to max out a deck and not all cards. In my opinion, you have to level up a couple of decks to completely max level and then start upgrading all cards to level 10 minimum. The reason for this is because it’s highly rewarding the Experience acquired versus the Gold spent. Let me explain it to you: When you’re leveling a card from Level 8 to level 9, the experience you get is 200 points and the Gold spent is 4,000. After that, from level 9 to level 10, the experience points received are 400 and the Gold spent is 8,000. This means you win 1 experience point for every 20 Gold spent. To level up a card from level 10 to level 11, the Gold is increased to 20,000 and the experience points are only increased to 800. Doing the math, you get 1 experience point for 25 Gold spent. So this is my advice: max out one or two decks and then start upgrading the rest of your cards to level 10. If you’re not sure which decks you can level up easily, check out the following post about The Best Free-to-play decks.
5. Get the Pass RoyaleMaybe you don’t like this but in order to level up faster, you should get the montlhy Pass Royale. It gives you Gold, Cards, Magic Items, queue more chests, and free entries to Challenges, which is everything you need to get faster experience points! As I explained on the Magic Items post, the Pass Royale never has been so high-rewarding as it is right now, due to the introduction of Book of Cards. My advice is to get the Pass Royale in order to maximize your account faster, but if you’re not willing to pay, don’t worry, you’ll get the maximum level sooner than later.
6. Play Special ChallengesI’m adding this at the end of the list because you have as many entries as you want if you get the Pass Royale. This will make you win the challenge and get more cards, gold, items, etc. If you don’t buy the Pass Royale, make sure that it’s worth the gems spent to enter the challenge and make sure you win it. If you lose it, it will make you slow down your experience gained and will delay your path to the maximum level, because you could just spend those gems in a Classic Challenge or something else.
Check more Clash Royale guides
If you liked the article, share it with your friends!
Help us sharing!
Table of Contents