How to add friends on Clash Royale
Today we will learn all the methods to add players to your friend list. Once you got them, you’ll be able to play together 2 vs 2, join the clan or even duel them! Keep reading to see how to add friends to this game.
All ways to add friends in Clash Royale
1. Add friends by Invite Link
Follow these steps:
- Tap on the Social Tab on the topside of your initial screen, near the Pass Royale.
- It will automatically open the Friends tab so you can click on Invite Friend right after.
- Once you click the Invite Friend box, sharing options will pop up. Select where you want to share your friend link or just select Copy to clipboard.
- Share it with a friend and if he or she clicks it, you’ll automatically be friends in Clash Royale.
2. Via Facebook, Game Center, or WeChat/QQ (China)
- On Game Center (iOS), you can add your friends with a Game Center account. Follow this link to use Game Center to play with your friends.
- WeChat and QQ are used for Chinese users, here’s a post on how to add friends there.
- Via Facebook, you have to connect your Facebook Account to the game. Just go to the Menú, then click on Settings and you’ll see that Facebook is on a red color box (Disconnected). Click on it and then connect your Facebook account.
3. Adding a 2 vs 2 partner to your Friend List
- Once you finish the game with a random teammate, it will appear the option to add it as a friend.
- Click on that and your partner will decide to accept or decline your invitation.
Those are the three ways to add friends on Clash Royale. The community is still waiting for an “Add Friend” button on the player’s profile to make it easier for everyone, but it’s still not implemented (as on Clash of Clans).
Here you’ll find some interesting posts, check them out!
Check more Clash Royale guides
Help us sharing!