Good Decks with Lava Hound
This card can be obtained at Arena 4, the P.E.K.K.A’s Playhouse. Keep reading to see the best Lava Hound decks and how to use this card properly.
Best Lava Hound Decks
How to use Lava Hound: tips
- Pair Lava Hound with air cards. As it’s above-mentioned, the Lava Hound is a flying tank so the best possible combination is with other flying units. For example, the win-condition Ballon is its best partner.
- Play for the Double-Elixir time. Lava Hound decks are usually quite expensive, so try to defend and wait for double elixir.
- Lava Hound first play can be risky but rewarding. The only deck in which it is a VERY good idea to start with Lava Hound is the Lava Clone deck. However, if you use the Lava Hound as the first play, it can work out very well for you and you can throw away the tower if you pair it with the Balloon and ignore the opponent’s attack.
- As I explained in this post about Balloon Best decks, use minions to avoid defensive structures, check out the following GIF:
- Don’t be afraid of losing a Tower. You can come back easily with a big push once the Double or Triple elixir is up. More than that, you can trade your tower for a bigger push on the other side. With that, you will be able to eliminate the enemy tower and even win the entire game with one push.
More Lava Hound decks for you!
These are the best decks that are being played right now, in 2021. All these decks are good Lava Hound decks but don’t be afraid to make your own variation if you don’t have the cards leveled up.
Check more Clash Royale guides
Help us sharing!