Decks for Global Tournament
The Global Tournament it’s a monthly tournament that starts once the season begins. This is why this tournament is also called New Season Tournament. It’s free to enter, but you need a minimum of level 8, and the card cap is level 9, so you don’t have an advantage if you’re a maxed player.
You have to achieve as many wins as possible (with a maximum of 5 losses). If you get 15 wins, you’ll be able to collect all the free prizes. You can also pay 500 gems to obtain the rest of the prizes, which are great if you’re a free-to-play player and don’t have a max account. Only buy it if you are able to obtain all of them.
Besides the prizes, if you’re able to get to Top 100, you’ll receive an exclusive emote, 100.000 gold, and enter at Hall of Fame.
Now I’m showing you which are the best decks for Global Tournament.
Finisher decks in Global tournament
Tips for Global Tournament
- Play the last day. The global tournament lasts for the whole weekend so I recommend you to play on the last day because there will be fewer “professional” players playing the tournament.
- Focus on winning 15 games. The important part is to win at least 15 games, if you achieve more, good for you, but focus on getting the prizes.
- Use meta decks. Clash Royale meta is changing constantly, keep that in mind. Do not use your ladder deck (even if it’s your favorite one and know how to play it) if it doesn’t fit the actual meta of the game.
- Practice. You can use the first two days to practice the deck you choose in order to maximize your chances of victory on the last day.
- Take a break. If you lose two games, take a break and try to focus later on because 5 losses and you’re out.
- Do not get frustrated. Every month there’s a new Tournament. If you’re not able to win this one, you can try it again later! Good luck!
Try these decks for your tournament!
Check more Clash Royale guides
Help us sharing!